- The patron saint of the school, St. Felix lived in the 7th century A.D
- He hailed from Burgandy in France.
- Became the Bishop of Dunwich & East Angels in England.
- Established many schools and monasteries.
- One such school is believed to have grown into the world renowned Cambridge university.
- The town Felixtowe in England takes his name.
- His feast is celebrated on the 8th of March.
St. Felix of Burgundy
(d. 647 A.D.)
Our Patron Saint
St. Claudine Thevenet – Mother Foundress
- St. Claudine Thevenet lived in the 18th century in France.
- Witnessed the horrors of the French revolution.
- Realised that the causes of all violence is ignorance and lack of faith in God.
- Became a nun and dedicated her life in making God known and loved.
- Founded the Congregation of Jesus & Mary and opened her heart and door to the orphans especially the girl child.
- Her Congregation carries out her noble work of imparting education in Love.
- St.Claudine’s feast is celebrated on 3rd February.
St. Claudine Thevenet
Foundress of the Congregation of the Religious of Jesus & Mary